Idaho County Light & Power was incorporated in 1938 by an original group of 12 incorporators who took advantage of one of President Franklin D. Roosevelt's "New Deal" programs to electrify the rural areas of Idaho County. The first 60 homes were energized in September of 1939. Today, ICL&P serves over 3200 members. The Co-op celebrated its 75th Anniversary in 2013.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS